Baby crazy

It's official..................I'm baby crazy................


Yep!! I need to say it out!! I love babies, I see one and turn into mush and just go 'awwwww!!!!!! Its got to the point where my friends are now worried about me and I can see their point of view, when I gravitate towards every baby I see!!

So why am I baby conscious/crazy? I wonder if it has anything to with my biological clock? Is there any such thing as a BIOLOGICAL CLOCK, I wonder? I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that most of my friends are married and have babies? Am I focusing too much on where my friends are i.e the stage that they are at, and wondering why I seem to be slow in catching up.....

I know, I know.. that I shouldn't compare myself with where my friends are, but I can't help myself sometimes. Facebook also doesn't help, My friend, MM said it well, all the updates on FB are most often than not engagement stories, marriage pictures and a lot of times, in my case, pictures of babies... so I wonder if this recent phenomenon is fuelling my love and desire for babies...

I want to have kids and I know that I will have kids eventually but sometimes, I just want it now...but I know that I need to focus on the race that I'm running and understand that I'm not yet at the stage of having babies- Have to find the man first or more like, the man has to find me first [LOL] So I'll continue to celebrate my friends' successes and coo over every baby I see...

PEACE OUT!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I've been saved by grace, redeemed by HIS love!! Still amazed that God calls me His friend... I'm a growing Christian, I love God and want to serve Him to the best of my abilities!

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger