Counting my blessings

I had a meeting today and right in the middle, as I was speaking, I had a mini moment, I was like, 'Is this really me seriously? Speaking intelligently and someone is listening, hanging on to my every word'

To be honest, I felt a bit phony, not in that sense, but in the sense that a mini me in my insides was doing cartwheels, and I had to stop myself from smiling.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not being proud, I'm just grateful for where God has brought me from, I'm testifying of His goodness, His faithfulness and His love....

Like the song writer rightly said, 'IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR THE LORD ON MY SIDE, TELL ME WHERE WILL I BE?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I've been saved by grace, redeemed by HIS love!! Still amazed that God calls me His friend... I'm a growing Christian, I love God and want to serve Him to the best of my abilities!

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger