I'M NOT SUPERHUMAN

But a lot of times, I like to pretend that I am, that I know it all, have all the answers and can solve every problem that comes my way!!


I also like to believe that I can handle myself and my emotions, be there for my friends, always be the strong one, the one that lends a helping hand- a friend indeed!

But I'm not-
I don't have all the answers-
I don't know it all. I wish I did but I don't...

So I need to constantly remind myself, 'Gee, you're not perfect, stop searching for perfection in everyone else, stop getting angry when people disappoint you-they are simply being human'.


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I've been saved by grace, redeemed by HIS love!! Still amazed that God calls me His friend... I'm a growing Christian, I love God and want to serve Him to the best of my abilities!

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger