Random

Sorry for the lack of posts- not that I'm a regular 'blog poster' or anything but I'm really attempting to be a bit more disciplined in blogging at least once a week.

My excuse is that work has been a bit manic and challenging *would testify about it when everything its all sorted* and I have also been down with flu and not in the mood to write or blog..

I posted this on my facebook a couple of weeks ago:

'Who have you been listening to?
What have you been letting define you?
I'm defined by the ONE who loves me the MOST! Thank you Lord'

I have had time to reflect on this statement these past couple of weeks and it is so true... Someone once said that if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. I have had time during my unscheduled bed rest to think about my actions and really ask myself these two questions, and to be honest, I couldn't say for certain that I have been listening to God's voice these past couple of weeks..

With the stresses at work and all, I have been consulting colleagues and friends about their opinions about my situation cause I didn't think that I could make the right decisions on my own- so I asked for advice from every and anyone I could ask and I did get conflicting views from people and it messed with my head a little... A good friend of mine rightly advised me to learn to be more introspective and also trust that God speaks.. He would speak through His Word and as you take the time to speak to Him and prayerfully and reverentially seek His presence and His face and HE WOULD ANSWER...

I would testify when the victory has been won, AND IT WOULD BE, I'm just learning to trust, to depend on God and trust that God will work EVERYTHING out for my good.




2 comments:

Che said...

It's been a while since i listened to Kirk Franklin. I like the video. It's quite simple and yep, I know God is working, so I smile. "Who have I been listening to"? I need to ask myself that often. The victory has been won already dear, we are just waiting for the physical manifestation. *huggsssss*

Gee said...

Amen oh!!! Thanks dear

About Me

My photo
I've been saved by grace, redeemed by HIS love!! Still amazed that God calls me His friend... I'm a growing Christian, I love God and want to serve Him to the best of my abilities!

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger