MY FIRST AWARD

I'm currently hunched over my laptop, with a cup of lemon and ginger tea and tissues nearby- annoying cold- pschew!


I got my first ever blog award from my sister from another mother, the amazing Che!

Apparently the rules of the award are:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post- Che, you rock- check out her blog here!
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Pass this award to seven other discovered blogs and let them know about it.
Now to the 7 things about me, let's see:

  1. I'm shy! my friends may disagree but I do find the first few moments of meeting someone new a very stressful process, cause I'm racking my brain thinking of what to say.
  2. I tend to over think things. I have probably written about it before but sometimes my brain runs ahead of situations and paints nice pictures in the sky[ a note of warning- this might be the cough syrup typing]
  3. I love God.
  4. I love baking! it can be a blessing and a bane sometimes to have 12 lovely chocolate cupcakes staring at you saying 'eat me, eat me'...
  5. I hope to write fiction novels one day, some day! I already have the titles in my head- its just the actual novel that remains...
  6. I'm committed to my friends.
  7. Same as Che, I love to sleep! Its one of my hobbies!!! I still remember an incident that happened in secondary school, thieves came into one of the hostels and everyone in my hostel woke up and ran away except me- I didn't even hear the screaming or anything- was soundly sleeping!!
The following list are my go to blogs- the ones I read when I need to laugh or be encouraged or need fashion or hair advice:

2 comments:

Che said...

You are welcome always dear. I will like to tie #1 & #6 together. You are such an amazing friend, that is once you get past the shy stage and get to know the person. Can't wait for when you will publish your novels. I will proudly say, "Yeah, that's my sister". lol @ the "eat me, eat me". As for the sleep thingy, we know we have to work on it right.(saying it more to myself than you) *winks*

P.S: Sorry about the cold dear. Take care of you.

Gee said...

Awwwww... thanks babes

About Me

My photo
I've been saved by grace, redeemed by HIS love!! Still amazed that God calls me His friend... I'm a growing Christian, I love God and want to serve Him to the best of my abilities!

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger