Happy new year

Happy Holidays people!

It does feel like déjà vu that I end up not saying Happy near year at the beginning of the year but always around the mid-point of the year..

I guess its because it always takes a while to adjust back after a trip to Nigeria. My trip to Nigeria was amazing, minus the mosquito bites. I spent some time in Lagos (saw Naija Bank girl in Lagos), Port Harcourt and my villa for three amazing weeks..

I have a couple of posts I wrote on my phone and couldn’t post on the blog during my trip so I shall get to posting asap.

I pray that God grants you All you desire and more according to His good and pleasing will for your life this year and always..

2 comments:

Che said...

Happy New Year love. It was soooo good to see you again and yep, we had fun. You had such an awesome time in your villa. Those pixs are WOW. Good to have you back on blogsville and I can't wait for your posts.
Hugs dear.

Gee said...

Thanks babes..

About Me

My photo
I've been saved by grace, redeemed by HIS love!! Still amazed that God calls me His friend... I'm a growing Christian, I love God and want to serve Him to the best of my abilities!

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger