Dear Lord

There are times when I feel I know what exactly it is You've called me to do but at other times, like now, I'm not so sure.. You know I've always had it in mind to work for DFID but the job vacancies that I've started going for doesn't sound like where I want to end up- I like what I currently do know- data analysis and researching and writing articles while the DFID job I'm considering right now doesn't seem like it would have any statistics like stuff or article writing... So I'm really not sure if I should be applying for it..

I also feel I should apply to become an Economic adviser but there's a part of me that's scared of going through with the application cause I'm worried that I don't have what it takes to be one.... I know that if I put my mind to it and study hard, I can pass the exam but there never seems to be any time in the day to bear down and study the basics of Economics.

There's also a part of me that wants to go back home but I don't know whether this is just because sometimes when I speak to my mum, she sounds so lonely and I want to be closer but at the same time, I want to be in the centre of Your will for my life.. but at the same time, I want to be there for my mum....

So please like David prayed, I pray:

'Show me your ways, LORD,
teach me your paths.
Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long'. Psalm 25:4-5


1 comments:

Jennifer A. said...

Amen, amen, and amen.

About Me

My photo
I've been saved by grace, redeemed by HIS love!! Still amazed that God calls me His friend... I'm a growing Christian, I love God and want to serve Him to the best of my abilities!

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger