Proverbs 22

5. The reward of humility and the reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord is riches and honour and life.


9. He who has a bountiful eye shall be blessed for he gives of his bread to the poor.

11. He who loves purity and the pure in heart and he who is gracious in speech - because of the grace of his lips will have the king for his friend.

12a The eyes of the Lord keeps guard over knowledge and him who has it, but He overthrows the words of the treacherous.

17 Listen [consent and submit] to the words of the wise and apply your mind to My knowledge. For it will be pleasant if you listen to them, applying them so that your lips would become accustomed to confessing them, so that your trust may be in the Lord.

29 Do you see a man diligent and skilful in his business? He will stand before kings, he will not stand before obscure men.




0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I've been saved by grace, redeemed by HIS love!! Still amazed that God calls me His friend... I'm a growing Christian, I love God and want to serve Him to the best of my abilities!

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger