The little things


I tend to look for the little things...
Not grand gestures, which can be lovely in their appropriate place..
But its the little things
That reveal character and show hidden depths
Or reveal a shallowness that grand gestures may hide.


Little things like a thoughtful gesture,
Kind words said,
A compliment given,
A thoughtful note,
Someone going out of their way to help...

Like I said,
I tend to pay attention to the little things
Cause at the end of the day
Its the little things that stands the test of time

1 comments:

Che said...

yaaaayyyyyyyyyyy, she is back. welcome back babe, you have been gone for long o. but i understand. I also agree about the Little Things. They mean much more to me than the big things.

About Me

My photo
I've been saved by grace, redeemed by HIS love!! Still amazed that God calls me His friend... I'm a growing Christian, I love God and want to serve Him to the best of my abilities!

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger